A Mile Of River

A Mile Of River

Sunday 29 May 2011

The Coffin Trail

The Coffin Trail by Martin Edwards.

This book is set in the Lake District and is the first in the series of Lake District mysteries.

The book features Daniel Kind an Oxford Historian and Hannah Scarlett who is leading a cold case review team. Great characterisation even down to the minor characters who are all very believable. The novel is drawn together with a clever twist at the end and kept me in suspense right to the last chapter. Plenty of secret pasts and intriguing revelations come to the forefront.

Martin Edwards has written a great book here and I will definitely be following the characters of Daniel and Hannah in the rest of the series.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog cathie. I love the Harrod-Eagles and the history is so good. I've bookmarked your blog. i hope to start mine again soon.Daphne (doves)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daphne, good luck with restarting your blog. I am adding you to my blog list.

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete